Wednesday, September 20, 2006

We are dull

It is getting cold here. I don't like it. But Ben is happy about it. He would like it to freeze so his allergies will get better. Yesterday was my first day at the new gym I now go too. I liked it. They have TV's so I can watch TV and work out at the same time. So anyway I will be going back today. I will get some new pic at some time. We are kind of dull.

3 Comments:

At 12:34 PM , Blogger Teri said...

What gym are you going too???
That's ok, I need to replace my battiers in the camera.

 
At 2:56 PM , Blogger kwoodstock said...

I am going to a new one in town here. It is small but not as small as the last one I went too. They even have a shower. This place is not set up like the curves so that makes me happy.

 
At 12:27 PM , Blogger Teri said...

It sounds like a nice one though

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home