Tuesday, November 28, 2006


Another pic of Preston't tooth or no tooth. I know I have not been on here for a long time. I will have to get some pic taken. I was one of the people out shopping on black Friday. I had a good time and spent alot of money. Now I do have some things to take back. Man some things look like a good deal untill you get home. why is that???? Well all is going well here. both boys had good grades on the report cards so we are all happy about that. Preston needs to work on spelling. Yes he is my son So I don't know if he will ever be good at spelling. lol He is very good at math. Steven is doing very well. he got 2 A's and 4 B's so he did very well. still having some trouble with math but getting there. Well they do math so strange now.
Well this is it for now. I will see if I can add somthing elce befor the week is up. it is laundry day so I don' t know how much I will do to write about. i will change my sheets now is that fun NOT. maybe I will do the tree this week so I will have something to say. lol

2 Comments:

At 8:24 AM , Blogger Teri said...

that is so exciting to lose your tooth!! Great job on the report cards!!

 
At 10:15 PM , Blogger Patrick said...

Congrats on the tooth Preston! Believe it or not, i still have about 7 more to go myself (I never take the time to wiggle my teeth, I'm so horrible I know)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home