Monday, January 07, 2008

My weekend

This weekend I got to go out shopping both days.  I didn't get much some books for Preston and some things for Christmas next year.  I went Saturday with Shari and Kendall and on Sunday with just Shari.  we were going to go to a movie but we didn't make it.  well and we went out to lunch. Any way a very nice weekend.
  Mother did you here about all the fog here.  well it was not good at all.  I missed a turn because I couldn't find it.  Also there was a 100 car accident on the interstate here.  It was closed down at like 3pm. not opened back up until 5am  WOW  is what I have to say. there was more than just that one but that is the big one.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home