Toyota
My toyota is sick. Ben went to eat lunch after work on Friday than was going home on the beltline to go fishing. Well the toyota killed. So he called me. I was on the east side of town. So he had me come to pick him up. We called to get it towed. Well he didn't leave a key. I went back to the east side to drop Shari off to her Van (we were out having a nice day without any kids) Now after this I have to take Ben back to the side of the road with the car. So they have a key to tow it. (Men) Well I will have to see how much it will cost to fix the poor girl. She is getting old. I hate to see her die. After all I got it for Teri for her bithday. But she didn't want it so I just had to keep her.

3 Comments:
Maybe she is dieing so you can get another car for my upcoming birthday. =-) LOL. When do you find out what is the matter w/the car? Was it just him in the car when it died? [maybe, it just passed out] =-) Let us know what is going on w/it.
I think we will find out on Monday what the deal is the the poor old car. I want to keep her untill December so she will make it to 17.
I can not believe you have had that car for 17 years!!!!!!! That is great! You'll have to keep us updated.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home